Re: [Rollei] Vintage of various Rolleiflex GX Models ?

Hi Roger:
          It's like the Rolleiflex T, Rolleimagic and
Rolleicord, you have line it up with the arrows.-
I have read a commentry saying  that the excellent
feature roller film sensor was eliminated to avoid
problems with some films thickness, however I never
had this problem using on the E and the C all film
types.-
All the best
Carlos

 --- "Roger M. Wiser" <wiserr  > escribió: >
Does the GX have the roller film sensor for the
> first exposure or is it like
> the Rolleicord whrer you have to line it up with the
> arrows?
>
> Roger

Los mejores usados y las más tentadoras
ofertas de 0km están en Yahoo! Autos.