[Rollei] Vintage of various Rolleiflex GX Models ?

Hi,,

I'm considering purchasing a Rolleiflex 2.8 GX camera,
I have found a Rolleiflex 2.8 GX Expression that I'm
very close to getting. My question, does anyone know
the vintage of this model, the GX Expression, and are
there any practical differences between the Expression
and the other GX models.
Thanks... I have also read that the shutter is stiff
on all of the GX cameras compared to older Rolleiflex
cameras, will this stiffness loosen up over time ????

Thanks
Mark