Re: [Rollei] H1 filter for Tessar and Xenar only, why?

Carlos

Correct.  That was the reason given for the "Sixth Element",
many years ago (sounds like the title of a sequel to a Bruce
Willis film).  Evidently, they said, the differences only showed
up with color transparencies like Kodachrome.

Now they say it was for increased correction.  I'll have to check
with Hr. Prochnow's book.

Yep!  It's there on page 16-376.

Jerry