Re: [Rollei] WTB: Uncoated diffuse focus lens

Richard

Your use of the term "better quality lenses" was a relative term, I
presume.  Something like Sears terms of good, better and best for
some of their products.  I have never used a Woolensock lens that
was even merely adequate.  The best items they ever produced were
their binoculars.

Jerry