Re: [Rollei] Magazine 150 exposures

I'd like know if someone has more info about the
magazine 150 for the Rolleiflex TLR shown in the URL I
wrote, i.e, I'd like know if the magazine used long
120 film provided in reels or so like 35 mm film.

All the best
Carlos

 --- Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza
escribió: >  I wrote info on the Rolleimot two weeks
ago saying

http://auction-team.de/new_highlights/2003_04/0065.htm