[Rollei] Re: Rollei Users list digest V13 #173

I presume that your grandfather was not a US Senator. The voters of
Connecticut are, of course, entitled to elect whomever they wish, but
it IS rather frightening that they sent Nazi scum like Prescott Bush to
Washington. There is certainly no way to know how he influenced his son
or grandson, without indulging in conspiracy theory, which is not my
intent.

Bob Marvin