Re: [Rollei] series 6? (was 'Must Haves' for any TLR user?)

Richard

Only early Bay I Rolleis will take 28.5mm push-ons in addition
to the bayonet.  Latter ones will not, as the lens ring is more
flush.

You give the impression that "Rolleis will take push-on accessories"
Some will, but most won't.

Jerry

Jerry