[Rollei] Pens and Such

Thanks to all for the very interesting discussion about pens.  I've learned a
lot, and I guess it's off to Fahrney's for me.  I enjoy our off topic
conversations because people here are so well informed and I get a chance to
learn from them.  All best.

David Chananie
Capturelife Press        (301) 816-4218
Not Yet At Ease: Photographs of America's Continuing Engagement With
the Vietnam War       Writer's Digest Award Winner for Nonfiction
http://www.NotYetAtEase.com
Heard Internationally on Radio; Let's Remember Vietnam, Not Repeat It