Re: [Rollei] Wondering how many on the list still do darkroom

I've got an old Omega D-2 enlargers with variable condensers and used it up
until a year ago to print everything from 35mm to 4x5.

Now, I'm all digital, Olympus E-10 camera and Epson 1280 Printer.

I don't want to climb up and down the cellar stairs to the darkroom anymore
nor mix chemicals and stand over the trays. Digital imaging is so much
easier!

I'd love to sell my Rollei T, my Nikormat with zoom lens, and my 4x5 Crown
Graphic with 120 roll film back.............but it isn't Friday!