From: Philippe Tempel [ mailto:ptempel2000
<mailto:ptempel2000  > ]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 11:42 AM
To: rollei  us
Subject: [Rollei] 6000 series lens for weddings

A friend at my photo school is doing a wedding.  She
has seen some of the work I do and asked if I could
work with her.  She would have a 35mm setup (don't
know which one) and wanted me to do the formals.  I
warned her that it would be my first time doing a
wedding.  Well, specific wedding experience aside,
what lenses would your guys prefer and why?  I have
read about some guys using the 60mm and the 120mm
macro lenses.  The 60mm for the candids and group
shots and the 120mm for the formal portraits with the
macro capability for a closeup like a ring shot.  I
guess it's either this or
the common 50mm, 80mm and 150mm.  But if you go for
the 150mm for portraits, wouldn't you want a small
extension tube to get tighter shots?

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com <http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com>

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01C218A1.980FF8A0

<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE></TITLE>

<META content="MSHTML 5.50.4915.500" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>Philippe,<BR><BR>The 60mm would be the ideal lens for almost everything
except some tight head and shoulders shots of the couple.&nbsp; Much much better
than an 80mm as it is just wide enough without the wide angle effect for groups,
alter shots, etc.<BR><BR>Peter K<BR><BR>-----Original Message-----<BR>From:
Philippe Tempel [<A
href="mailto:ptempel2000  </A>]<BR>Sent:
Thursday, June 20, 2002 11:42 AM<BR>To: rollei  BR>Subject:
[Rollei] 6000 series lens for weddings<BR><BR><BR>A friend at my photo school is
doing a wedding.&nbsp; She<BR>has seen some of the work I do and asked if I
could<BR>work with her.&nbsp; She would have a 35mm setup (don't<BR>know which
one) and wanted me to do the formals.&nbsp; I<BR>warned her that it would be my
first time doing a<BR>wedding.&nbsp; Well, specific wedding experience
aside,<BR>what lenses would your guys prefer and why?&nbsp; I have<BR>read about
some guys using the 60mm and the 120mm<BR>macro lenses.&nbsp; The 60mm for the
candids and group<BR>shots and the 120mm for the formal portraits with
the<BR>macro capability for a closeup like a ring shot.&nbsp; I<BR>guess it's
either this or<BR>the common 50mm, 80mm and 150mm.&nbsp; But if you go
for<BR>the 150mm for portraits, wouldn't you want a small<BR>extension tube to
get tighter
Yahoo!?<BR>Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup<BR><A target=_blank
href="http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com";>http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com</A><BR></P></BODY></HTML>

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01C218A1.980FF8A0--