[Rollei] Extraneous light in hood!

This relates to the topic we had about the mirror in the hood the last
few days. In use I'm getting unwanted light in on my focusing screen
from a combination of the small rear magnifier on the back of the hood
and the mirror inside! I see I will need to gaffer tape up the magnifer
to cut out this extraneous light, I'm not sure how to handle the mirror
(I don't find this feature of use to my style of shooting (with a TLR)!
It does not look easy to remove.

One more question: My Automat MX type I 3.5 Xenar has a grid focusing
screen, is this what they came with standard?

Thanks, Andrew Amundsen