[Rollei] Using 220 film in a regular Rolleiflex!

EUREKA!

A friend of mine got a bunch of 220 film but he doesn't have a camera with
220 option. This started me thinking about it and I came to this solution:

- -Shoot the first 12 exposure like you do normally with 120 film.
- -After the last shot(#12) wind the film all the way to the end.
- -Put the film back at the bottom and start shooting the other 12 in reversed
order.
- -Wind through the whole film after # 12 and you have made 24 shots on a 220
film !

You'll probably want to remove the sticky paper when reversing and you'll
end up with the text "unexposed" on the backing paper after shooting. But at
least you'll be able to use 220 film when desired.

Obviously, this solution will not work if your objective is to get 24 shots
without any additional efforts. But I guess this is much easier than opening
the back in a changing bag ;-)

And I guess the GX, T and 'cord users are out of luck here since they do not
have the automatic film feeler that make this method perfect : (

Siu Fai

PS: I haven't test this method yet since I don't use 220 film, so I cannot
guarantee it to work. But I have no reason to assume that this will not work
in practice.