Re: [Rollei] Alternate straps

> I have a 3.5E...with the scissor like connectors. I'm not a big fan
> of this strap...little more comfortable like the Domke straps. Are
> there any other straps

IMHO the best of both worlds (the old one vs. modern times) is to
preciously keep the scissor clips and re-attach them by re-riveting to
any kind of modern strap to suit your taste. Rollei scissor clips are
built to last forever. And yes, the thin leather strap that used to be
the standard in the 1950s and 1960s is definitely perfectible.

But if your Rollei TLR is designed for scissor clips, the best is to
keep those clips as the best way to attach any strap either to the
camera or to the ever-ready leather case.

- --
Emmanuel BIGLER
<bigler