Re: [Rollei] Rollei--A Plea Upon My Return

RUGers

Again I request that you re-establish contact with me if we were
in the midst of negotiations, or if you have sent me payment.

In particular, if  Mike Hogan of Arizona could contact me by e-mail
as my e-mail address book and records were wiped out.

While I was away, the "widow" left another load of stuff which may
be listed on Friday.

Jerry Lehrer