[Rollei] Rollei--A Plea Upon My Return

RUGers

I have just returned from a trip to improve the financial status of the
vintners
and restautanteurs of Napa, Sonoma,  Mendocino,and Humbolt counties in
the state of California.  Judging from my wife's tally, we helped them a
lot!

Upon my return (with some great Rollei shots), I discovered that my
repaired
computer was wiped clean of all my e-mail and bookmarks.  I know that I
was in negotiations with a number of you RUGers for some of the goodies
on my previous listings.

I would appreciate contact with you so that I can rebuild my address
book.

Jerry Lehrer