Re: [Rollei] Query: MX-EVS (Type 2) 3.5 Tessar Rollei TLR

- --MS_Mac_OE_3104859619_399867_MIME_Part

VinLiN92   wrote:

I am trying to put a Rollei MX-EVS owner together with an intern at a
prominent photo gallery.  He's thinking of off-loading his Rollei and she is
definitely going to get a Rollei TLR.

His Rollei is in excellent condition in every way, save the crappy case and
film advance trouble (CLA needed).  What would be an appropriate value for
the camera that I might suggest to both parties?  Chrome lens cap, lens hood
and a UV filter included.  Any input would be most appreciated.

____Vincent L. Gookin____
"Saru mo ki kara ochiru."

Hi Vincent,

I would not pay more than 150/200 bucks for that beauty. You'll need more
than a hundred for a CLA.

On the other side, I'll appreciate you send non html but simple text
messages to the list.

Kind regards

Pablo

- --MS_Mac_OE_3104859619_399867_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Rollei] Query: MX-EVS (Type 2) 3.5 Tessar Rollei TLR</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
VinLiN92   wrote:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><B><I>I am trying to put a Rollei MX-EVS owner t=
ogether with an intern at a prominent photo gallery. &nbsp;He's thinking of =
off-loading his Rollei and she is definitely going to get a Rollei TLR. <BR>
<BR>
His Rollei is in excellent condition in every way, save the crappy case and=
 film advance trouble (CLA needed). &nbsp;What would be an appropriate value=
 for the camera that I might suggest to both parties? &nbsp;Chrome lens cap,=
 lens hood and a UV filter included. &nbsp;Any input would be most appreciat=
ed. <BR>
<BR>
____Vincent L. Gookin____ <BR>
&quot;Saru mo ki kara ochiru.&quot; <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</I></B></FONT><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Hi Vincent, <BR>
<BR>
I would not pay more than 150/200 bucks for that beauty. You'll need more t=
han a hundred for a CLA.<BR>
<BR>
On the other side, I'll appreciate you send non html but simple text messag=
es to the list.<BR>
<BR>
Kind regards<BR>
<BR>
Pablo<BR>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

- --MS_Mac_OE_3104859619_399867_MIME_Part--