RE: [Rollei] OT: 127 cutting tool ?

> Anyone know of someone or have plans as to how to build one?

I'm still planning on building one. I already have the plan worked out. It
will be a insert that I put on the filmgate of a Mamiya C220 that cuts the
film to the right width. I'm planning on making "227" film by removing part
of the back paper. The Baby Grey does not need it any way and I don't need
to cut both paper and film to the correct length. The 4 extra shots at the
end of the film will be a bonus as well.

Perhaps I should get this project started next week......

Siu Fai