Re: [Rollei] Minox Rollei

At 11:17 PM 5/2/02 +0200, you wrote:
>All this talk about Minox lately reminds me of a question i wanted to ask:
>has anybody here used the Minox Rollei with red Leica dot? What's the
>verdict? Fun? Or a waste of money?

I saw one in a shop and it is *much* smaller than I expected.
While it is a TLR, it is fixed focus. Very tiny camera, very tiny negs.
I think the novelty would wear off quickly.

I'd rather spend the $400 on a real 'flex.

Of course, if you have the $$$ it would be fun to "collect 'em all" as the
ads like to say.

- --Mike