[Rollei] RE: Do Rolleinars require exposure compensation?

I don't understand the difference between the use of bellows and the
rolleinars. I also use a Mamiya TLR, and you have to admit the inclusion of
bellows into the design was great. The bellows do require exposure
compensation as stated previously, and the compensation factors are
indicated on the side of the camera as you extend the bellows.

I'll try another test roll of Provia tonight, and bracket the exposures.
For an indoor still life lit from above (no flash), using Rolleiflex with
rolleinar #2 about 12-18 inches from subject, would you do an incident
reading or reflected light reading and why?

Thanks again,
R.J.