Re: [Rollei] Re: 2.8C or D?

.

> I realize both of these cameras are anachronisms, but that's what appeals
> me (us?).

Craig I have to disagree here! I use my rollei for handheld streetshooting
and it is the best tool I've had for the job (including Leica). It has the
quietest shutter I've come across, the focus is the fastest, and with a
Maxwell screen, has a great viewfinder. There is no other camera that
combines weight, engineering and ergonomics in a similar package. The only
problem is that I now want a Rollei wide!

Julian