Re: [Rollei] shoot me down

Hi

thanks and that makes sound sense to me.  sounds like
you are right, got to read light meter through the
viewfinder, these are only 35mm compacts, ease of use
is the whole point of these things.

also, thr Ricoh GR-1 seems to have a huge fan base and
is almost recognised as the best in this sort of
class, so i will check that out a little farther.

thanks i will heed your advice re rollei 35's!

dave

 --- Per Einar Forberg <p.e  > wrote: > I
suppose we're talking about the small