Re: [Rollei] The Polaroid collection.

On Mon, 11 March 2002, Bob Shell wrote:

> on 3/11/02 8:33 AM, Roy Dunn at ferox   wrote:
>
> > This may be a silly question, but with regard to the Polaroid situation,
> > what will become of their instant film, which is the mainstay of setting up
> > any studio shoot?
It's interesting... I do Polaroid SX-70 manipulations every now and then. A year ago the SX-70 Time-Zero film was becoming very scarce around here. (Southeastern Michigan)  Since the bankrupcy announcment the film has become almost plentiful, even in drugstores, and a lot fresher than before. What's up with that? I'm still stockpiling.
Bill Bresler

> Either of two things will happen.  Someone will buy Polaroid and continue
> to make the film, or Polaroid will go under and that will remove the current
> agreement which prohibits importation of Fuji instant films.
>
> The latest peel apart color stuff is made by Fuji, anyway.
>
> Bob

Get your free   !
http://www.elvis.com