Re: [Rollei] Prism finder for 6008i

Jim

The best way to prove that statement is to
put an 80mm lens, stopped down to f2.8
on the 6008, and with a lightmeter placed
behind the eyepiece measure the transmitted
light, compared with a prism on the 2.8F.
Same scene, and the same lighting of course.

I hope to do that test when Jan Boettcher
visits us in La Jolla next month. His
inamorata limits him to four cameras plus
lenses on their trips.

Jerry

Jerry