Re: [Rollei] Discharging NiCad 6008i Batteries

On 2/11/02 12:44 PM, "Roy Dunn" <ferox  > wrote:

> A poor picture of one is here....

Thanks.

I see the connector on the front. Does the unit come with cables of any sort
that plug in there? Can you plug it into a cigarette lighter in a car? How
do you connect it to a car battery? To an AC outlet?

Is this the thingy that allows you to also place a charged Rollei battery in
your pocket when shooting in cold weather?

I know you must have explained all this already. Sorry.

Doug

Doug Brightwell
doug