Re: [Rollei] Rolleiflex Pistol Grip and Rolleifx question

At 02:46 AM Saturday, 2/9/2002, Roberto Freeman wrote:
>So whats the deal with the rolleifix that comes screwed on to the rollei
>pistol grip? Was this meant to be detached? If so, how then? Any thoughts?

Well, not really.  It was meant to be part of the pistol grip.  However, it
is a standard Rolleifix, and I have one that was cannibalized from a broken
grip.  If you take the two screws out of the side of the grip, it will be
obvious how to detach the R'fix.

Charley
everitt