[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Rollei] Rollei tlr mirror replacement
- Subject: Re: [Rollei] Rollei tlr mirror replacement
- From: "Gene Johnson" <genej2 >
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 07:31:27 -0800
- References: <B8688218.9DCC%egoldstein <004601c1a480$27567070$4b58f918@C439786a>
I have some front silvered mirror I've salvaged from old Polaroids. I have
cut these for replacements before with very acceptable results. They are
slightly thinner than the originals, so a paper shim must be used. If you
don't come up with anything else for a reasonable price, let me know and
we'll work something out.
- ----- Original Message -----
From: P Leeson <pjleeson >
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 6:38 PM
Subject: [Rollei] Rollei tlr mirror replacement
> Hi, a newer member here.
> I have an old Rolleicord with a severely de-silvered mirror and wondered
> anyone here knows of a source for a replacement. I've been searching for
> front surface mirrors on the web and could try to cut one from a square
> but a pre-made one would make my life a lot easier.
> Phil Leeson