[Rollei] M-Componon

I started a thread some time back about an M-Componon lens needing a 39mm
adapter, and a few suggestions were proffered, one of which was to use Steve
Grimes to build one. I did just that, and have received today the lens with
a completely integrated adapter of black anodised alumin(i)um. It isn't just
a thread-thread adapter, instead he replaced the old barrel, locking collar
and thread. An absolutely superb piece of work, for the princely sum of $55
with shipping.

He mainly deals in large format, as you can see at his website at
www.skgrimes.com . I am a firm believer in 'praise where it is due' and have
no hesitation in recommending his services.

Roy.