[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Rollei] light leaks, black chord

Hi Jerry,

"chord" is the English, as opposed to the American, spelling for this
material. Most Europeans learn English in school rather than American
although the plethora of American films broadcast on TV means foreign
speakers of English are increasingly likely to have an American accent which
is rather odd.
cheers Frank

> Richard
> Gotcha!  Just under the hinge pin axis is about
> a 2.5 inch length of black yarn, which some
> could call cord, but not "chord".  It's on all
> my Rolleiflexes, MX-EVS, E2, F etc.  Why
> isn't it on your Rolleis?
> I believe that Micro-Tools sells the stuff by
> the foot.
> Jerry
> Richard Knoppow wrote: