Re: [Rollei] Right back for 220 TLR?

I know for sure that the Rollei people did in the past a lot of research to
find out the best distance from the lens to the film and the best depth of
the film channel , because in practice the film is not absolutely plane and
you have to find a compromise for getting best shaprness over the maximum
area. I know they had some changes in the last decades to improve
sharpness. However, the 35 mm values were kept the same over all years from
the first SL 35 to the 3003.

Dirk