[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Rollei] Replacing the glass in a Rolleipol

I read some posts awhile back concerning replacing the bad glass in a 
Rolleipol with new polarizing glass from another filter. It was suggested 
that for a bay one filter all one had to do was to buy a 34 mm polarizer and 
that glass would fit into the bay one mount. But, does one have to be 
concerned with the thickness of the replacement glass fitting into the bay 
one mount?
If anyone has successfully completed this procedure, could they suggest the 
name of a polarizer or glass that matches the size and thickness that Rollei 
used for a good fit in a bay one mount?