Re: [Rollei] Right back for 220 TLR?

sure it is Rei,

Actually my problem by these days in Buenos Aires is that 220 film is
impossible to get. I'll have to buy it from B&H or so and the other point is
the special reels the 220 film needs to be processed within the beloved
stainless tanks.
Anyway, 24 exposures in our TLRs is just a great gift of God.

I'll always feel thanked for the conversion my 3,5F "suffered" thanks to
Ulrich Barthel who sold me conversion kit and the old official technician
from Rollei in Buenos Aires.

Kind regards.

- --
Pablo Kolodny