[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Rollei] Rollei Fototechnic Coded Numbering System
- Subject: Re: [Rollei] Rollei Fototechnic Coded Numbering System
- From: "Ferdi Stutterheim" <ferdi
- Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 17:03:59 +0100
- References: <184.108.40.206.20011122115548.0084ee90 >
- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Sven Keller" <keller.schaefer
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Rollei] Rolleicord III
> Do we know anything about Rolleis coded numbering system that they now use
> for cameras?
> Sven Keller
Just a little bit. The third digit from left seems indicate the version
number of the electronic print plate or so. I believe for the (new) 4560
back you will need version 3 or later. That would mean the third digit
should be 3 or higher. I will have to check this at home tonight. All I
remember now is that mine has 4th version electronics. I also remember not
having the 4560 back.
Drachten, The Netherlands.