RE: [Rollei] SL35 lenses

Rob,

Yes, about 5 years.

1976: The Group consisted of Rollei Werke, Braunschweig and the Rollei
Companies in Singapore. The lens manufacturing company was named German
Optical Co.

Rollei Fototechnic was established later in 1981 (or so). This is the
Braunschweig factory only.

Ferdi Stutterheim,
Drachten, The Netherlands.
http://www.stutterheim.org