RE: [Rollei] thin vs. thick films

Just a though...there is an "issue" with Ilford films...the spools are
slightly larger than "other" film makers spools, and can cause a film
spacing problem.  Obviously, it is an issue with the take-up spool, not the
spool the film comes on.  The Ilford spools have holes in them, along the
slit that you put the film leader in.