Re: [Rollei] ENGINEERS: the correct saying and its origin

Marc

Yes, one gets to know MANY British mechanics
if one owns English cars.  They know them real
well! That certainly applies to German and Italian
mechanics for the equivalent reason.  Strange that
I know no Swedish or Japanese mechanics! (I own
a Volvo and Lexus now).

BTW, why are most British mechanics named "Alf"?

Jerry