Re: [Rollei] 80mm f2.8 and 75mm f3.5 Planars

Rich and Marc

I have learned that the weights stated in Evans
and in Parker are inconsistent and wrong. I have
weighed and recorded the weights for a number
of R'flexes (no R'cords) I'll dig them up and send
them to the RUG..  They were all measured on
the same scale, no film, no lens cap. no Rolleikin,
with take up spool. no strap or case or filters.

If you look at Parker you will see the ridiculous
inconsistencies of weights.

Jerry Lehrer