[Rollei] Rollei Pano Head

Hi,

     I just received a Rollei Panorama Head that's the newer type.  The
date on the instruction sheet is probably '69.  This head seems to require
the Rolleifix.  If not, you can't see the bubble level.  The use of the
Rolleifix with the Panorama Head is not mentioned on the sheet.  The
earlier designed panos had the retaining pins to fit the Rolleiflex and the
bubble was easy to see.

     One question: were there any other changes to the 'improved' type?
I seem to recall that there was some additional advantage.  Can the
three screws on the head be loosened and the angle of the camera, when
tightened, set exactly?

                                                        Thanks!

                                                                            Rich
Lahrson