Re: [Rollei] Planar lens design changes from 2.8E to 2.8F

Do you know if the front half of the lens is interchangeable with the back
half?
I think I have a "good front" from one camera, and a "good back" from another.

Can they be transplanted?
>From what I can tell, there is a defect on my lens, somewhere in the inner
surfaces
of the rear group.  It looks to be about 2mm long, and maybe 0.5 mm wide, but
doesn't
look like a scratch or fungus.
Is it easy to disassemble the lens further to take a look and maybe clean it?

Thanks
Vick