Re: [Rollei] Minox repair

Thanks for the tip, I sent it to MINOX last year; they couldn't fix it
because there aren't any shutter modules available. That's why I hoped that
the module in the 35A would be usable in the 35 GT.
BTW, I'm the wrong Peter, I'm Paul. I usually sign with lower case pk, Peter
signs with caps.
There is a guy here in Oregon somewhere who works on Minoxs. If I can find
him, I'll check with him. Failing that, and no other suggestions, I'll check
with Minoxlab. I'd just rather not send these things cross country

 pk