Re: [Rollei] Camera Shows Question (was Oregon Show)

It's here: http://phsne.org/

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Shell" <bob  >
To: <rollei
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Rollei] Camera Shows Question (was Oregon Show)

You should join the Photographic Historical Society of New England.  They
have shows, and send out notices of their shows and others with their
newsletter.  I belong, but rarely get up that way for the shows.  I don't
have contact info handy, but someone else on the list probably has it, and
if not I can get it for you.  Nice bunch of people.

Bob