Re: [Rollei] Statement from Fuji on film safety

In a word, NO.  You'd need inches of lead to protect film from the new
machines.  They cut through lead bags like a hot knife through butter, and
they always destroy film.  There is currently no product on the market which
will protect film from the new machines, and unlikely to ever be.

Bob