Re: [Rollei] a "secret signature" of a R-TLR.. at least some R-TLRs ;-)

Manny

WOW!  I guess that all my Rolleiflexes have
kept their "secret" to themselves.  Just like a
fraternity secret handshake, no outsiders can
see it.  I always thought that I was an "insider",
having owned Rolleis since before most of you
have been born (1947).  But I guess not.......

Jerry