Re: [Rollei] Rollei XF35 and Voigtlander VF135

> From: Marc James Small <msmall  >
> Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 14:57:21 -0500
> To: rollei  us
> Subject: Re: [Rollei] Rollei XF35 and Voigtlander VF135
>
> See Prochnow 732  -- the XF35/VF135 had a Copal shutter, as did the F/Flash
> 35, AF, AFM, and the 35 RF/VF35.

Marc, you should know by now that I don't consider Prochnow the final
authority on this stuff.  I've repaired the XF35 cameras and don't recall a
Copal shutter being in them.  The rest of those may well have Copal shutters
since they were not built by Rollei but farmed out to Japanese makers.

Bob