Re: [Rollei] Tripod threads Who wood?!

Hi Mark,

      Calumet has most of Fred Picker's designs still.  The white bag's for
the hot dessert I suppose.  He had something called a drydown timer,
which, IMO, borders on the questionable from a practical point of view.
His print mounting jig is good, but it could be a DIY just as well.  I
bought his print drying screen set-up, but that's also an easy DIY.

     The real quality darkroom products like Salthill and Kostiner
are also sadly gone.

                                                        Cheers,

Rich Lahrson

tripspud