Re: [Rollei] Tripod threads

Marc

Somehow I feel that I didn't quite get my message across.
NONE of my cameras or any accessory that has a tripod
socket has Whitworth threads.  Including the pre-WW 2
cameras.  Even the newest camera in my arsenal, a Hasselblad
that has 1/4 and 3/8 sockets shows a US 60 degree thread
form in both sockets.

Jerry