[Rollei] Rolleifix Redux

I went upstairs and got my Rollei Pistol Grip out and disassembled it to
check the Rolleifix.  As I had thought, the Rolleifix DOES have a threaded
hole for attachment to the tripod.  The one on the Rolleifix comes with the
large (3/8") European socket, incidentally.

So, yes, the Rolleifix DOES care about tripod thread sizes.  Of course, it
just clips to any of the later Rollei TLR cameras.

And both my Automat, Type III, and my 2.8F, Type 1, came with the European
thread, as well, though both have been bushed to the 1/4" standard.

Marc

msmall    FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!