Re: [Rollei] Re: powerful images

But look on the bright side.  With a little work you could get free Internet
access by way of all those AOL CD's.  Take one, activate an account, cancel
it just before you get billed, activate a new one.  Get a free email address
from Hotmail or Yahoo.  Then you can post to the Rollei list without paying
any monthly ISP fees (had to make this on topic somehow).

Rad