Re: [Rollei] Rolleiflex 3.5F Lightmeter adjustment

Hi  John,

     The built-in meters give best results when pointed at the ground in bright
sunlight, just like the manual suggests.  They are not much good indoors, but
then you just want to expose as much as possible anyway.  The problem is
really with there age and failing response at bright levels a possibility.