Re: [Rollei] provocation

Almost every day on my way to my studio in San Pedro CA (that's San
Peedro), I drive by an interesting monument. It is dedicated to Upton
Sinclair, who on that very spot was arrested for reading the US
Constitution. I believe he was charged with reading subversive
literature, but I'll gladly stand corrected if I'm wrong. But I won't
provide the chisel and hammer for you to change the plaque on the monument.

  Slobodan Dimitrov