[Rollei] ADMIN: Terrorist Bombings

I'm going to come to Marc's defense.  After spending
very long days recruiting interpreters for stranded
international passengers, working to prevent violence
against foreign students on our campus and studying
on-line newspapers in the locations where we have
students abroad in order to describe local reactions
when I call and reassure their parents (some of whom
are irrational with panic and demand that I personaly
restart international air traffic and get their kids
home), the last thing I want to do is get involved in
angry on-line discussions.  I'll start reading the
list digest again in a few days when things calm down
a bit.

=====
John Lehman
College, Alaska USA